A patented hinge design is incorporated into the MaxTrax ROM Walkers providing protected range of motion and adjustable aircell system. This provides stability and helps decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. The foot and ankle may also be completely immobilized at 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, and 30° plantar- and dorsi-flexion. Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort. Soft nylon/foam liner. Ideal following Achilles tendon repair for controlled rehabilitation, and stable fractures of the lower leg.
• MaxTrax Air Walker provides edema control and maintain limb contact for increased stability
• Adjustable air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehabilitation and maximize patient compliance
• Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust
• A dual aircell system that inflates the medial and lateral air chambers equally to maintain limb contact for improved stability
• ROM hinge promotes early range of motion