Designed to increase stability and help decrease pain and edema following trauma or post–operative procedures. Adjustable medial/lateral air cell system inflates both sides equally to accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance. Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort. Soft nylon/foam liner is constructed to ensure no seams are in critical postsurgical areas. Malleable uprights breakdown on standard height walking brace to accommodate shorter tibia/fibula. Ideal following bunionectomies, acute ankle sprains and stable fractures of the lower leg and forefoot.
• Adjustable pneumatic air chambers accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance
• Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust
• Wide footbed increases stability and accommodates edema or bandages
• Swiveling D-rings allow for crisscross or parallel strapping
• Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace