The XP Diabetic Walker™ incorporates an optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot and an innovative dual density insole to help eliminate pressure points. The combination of semi-rigid shells, full aircells and insole helps regulate shear stress. Two extra insoles (including the dual-laminate insole designed with the Impax™ grid technology), three stockings and one hand bulb with pressure gauge are included.
• Optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot
• Semi-rigid shells, full aircells and insole to help regulate shear stress
• Includes two insoles, three stocking and one hand bulb with pressure gauge
• Can be used with Brace-Lok™ system
• Designed to provide pneumatic support for neuropathic ulcers, hindfoot and heel protection, soft tissue injury, stable foot and/or ankle fracture, and post-operative use.
Indication: Stable foot and/or ankle fracture; Post-operative; Hindfoot and heel foot protection; Neuropathic ulcers; Soft tissue injury; Severe ankle sprains.