The StabilAir Wrist Brace is a lightweight, water resistant brace designed for the treatment of post-operative distal radius fractures. Engineered with dual, ventilated shells the StabilAir provides a lightweight, alternative solution for short-arm casting. Two innovative new aircells are integrated into the shells to enable a customized fit. The aircells are integrated into the dorsal shell for support and comfort: one over the distal radius, and another inside the perimeter of the dorsal shell. The perimeter aircell is inflated using the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge. Moisture wicking material lines the volar pad to further improve comfort and promote breathability. Easy to use, the StabilAir can be applied quickly and easily in the office, hospital, or clinic. The brace is radiolucent and is available in two sizes to fit most adults.
• Adjustable anatomic shells and adjustable aircells conform to arm for a custom fit
• Lightweight, water resistant brace
• Easy-to-use and can be applied quickly and easily
• Removable padded shells enable easy inspection or treatment
• Post-operative treatment for distal radius fractures
Indication: Post-operative treatment for distal radius fractures