One bed. A total solution.
The evolutionary UltraCare® XT is one bed with the ability to adapt to many resident care environments. Through a remarkable combination of performance, function, and style, the UltraCare XT can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style. Upgrade to suit your facility's needs. Choose options such as SafeLight, UltraLock, and UltraWide or experience other great features to customize your UltraCare XT bed.
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- AdvanceCare positioning offered as a standard feature with integrated pendant connections on both sides of mattress support platform
- Optional Staff Control offer advanced clinical control, safety lockouts and ergonomic functionality
- Extendable Four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
UltraLock is available at the foot end or both the head and foot to maximize security or mobility at any height
- Bed Length 80" or 76"
- Bed Width 35", 39" or 42" with UltraWide Kit
- Bed Weight 220 lbs
- Bed Weight Capacity 500 lbs
- Operating Capacity 500 lbs
- Underbed Clearance 23¾"
- Sleep Surface Travel Range 7" to 30"
- Max. Back Angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Max. Knee Angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Max. Knee to Leg Angle 45 degrees
- Safety Standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.2.38