A fall prevention intervention meeting the highest standards
Minimizing risk of patient falls can save a facility thousands or even millions in costs and improve the standard of care. The RC Ultra Hi-Lo Bed lowers to just over 9" and has total lock and steering lock casters to allow for easy bed movement and facilitate patient transport. Unlike most hi-lo beds, the RC Ultra Hi-Lo bed can roll at any height making it safer for the caregivers to move throughout the facility. Coupled with fall matts, safety mattress with perimeter, and bed alarms, the RC Ultra Hi-Lo bed is the ultimate patient safety solution.
- Descends to a minimum deck height of just over 9"
- 5 functions including Trendelenburg and cardiac chair
- Integrated, foot end staff control with patient lock-out
- Durable, 10 function hand pendant
- Total lock and steering lock casters for easy movement at any height
- Easily removable headboard and footboard for CPR and other procedures
- Optional trapeze
RC ULTRA SAFETY SUITE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- RC Ultra Hi-Low Bed
- Pressure redistribution mattress with RC Safety Perimeter
- Bed alarm for patient exit notification
- Fall matts for protection on both sides of bed
- Deck height: 9.25" to 29"
- Deck size: 36"W x 80"L
- Overall size: 40"W x 89"L
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Head (fowler): Adjustable up to 70 degrees
- Foot (knee gatch): Adjustable up to 40 degrees
- Regulatory listing: UL60601-1 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1