Minimizing risk of patient falls can save a facility thousands or even millions in costs and improve the standard of care. The RC Hi-Lo 850 lowers to 9.5” and has total lock and steering lock casters to allow for easy bed movement and facilitate patient transport. The simple to use pull pin system allows caregivers to quickly and easily expand the bed frame’s width to accommodate various patient girths and emergency transport through 40” door frames. Unlike most hi-lo beds, the RC Hi-Lo 850 can roll at any height making it safer for the caregivers to move throughout the facility.
- Descends to a minimum deck height of 9.5"
- 5 functions including Trendelenburg and cardiac chair
- Integrated foot end staff control with patient lock-out
- Bed deck expands to 39", 42" or 48"
- Durable, 10 button hand pendant
- Total lock and steering lock casters for easy movement at any height
- Optional integrated scale for one-button weighing in any position
- Optional trapeze
RC ULTRA SAFETY SUITE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- RC Ultra Hi-Low 850
- Pressure redistribution mattress with RC
- Safety Perimeter
Bed alarm for patient exit notification
- Fall matts for protection on both sides of bed
- Deck height: 9.5" to 29"
- Deck size: 36"W (expandable to 39", 42" or 48") x 84"L
- Overall size: 40"W x 89"L
- Weight capacity: 850 lbs.
- Head (fowler): Adjustable up to 70 degrees (82 degrees in cardiac chair position)
- Foot (knee gatch): Adjustable up to 40 degrees
- Regulatory listing: UL60601-1 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1