The premium quality UltraSling III series offers breathable, mesh fabric and thermoformed padding for greater comfort and patient compliance. An exercise ball is used to aid in stimulating circulation. The mesh UltraSling III ER provides immobilization in external rotation for initial anterior glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation, capsular shifts, use after posterior shoulder repair, post-operative Bankart procedures, soft tissue strains/repairs, post-operative positioning after release of severe anterior capsule contracture and adhesive capsulitis release/manipulation. The De-Rotation shoulder strap keeps the product in place. For use after initial anterior shoulder dislocation or post operatively when external rotation is desired The anterior part of the capsule hangs loosely during internal rotation and the labrum is able to displace medially. In external rotation, the subscapularis tendon tightens thus closing the anterior joint cavity and helping the labrum maintain a good position on the glenoid rim.
• NEW! Moisture wicking mesh fabric for greater comfort, particularly in longer term use
• 15° and 30° versions to suit your protocol
• Comfortable foam pillow for patient compliance
• De-rotational shoulder strap to keep product in place
• Quick release buckles make it easy to take on and off
• Four sizes in left and right versions to suit your patients needs
• Maintains the shoulder and arm in an externally rotated position