Designed for superior stability, comfort and fit, the RocketSoc is available in three styles—Lace-up, Neoprene and Drytex— for the treatment and prevention of common or acute ankle injuries. The RocketSoc is a step ahead of other ankle supports; it has easy-to-adjust, patented peroneal forefoot and calcaneal heel lock straps, which provide unsurpassed support to the anterior talofibular, calcaneofibular and posterior talofibular ligaments to control abnormal plantar flexion and inversion without restricting range of motion.
• Lace-Up: Features low-profile, lightweight nylon design that fits easily into an athletic shoe; ideal for chronic ankle sprains as well as prophylactic use
• Neoprene: Four-way stretch neoprene, which provides even compression for acute ankle injuries; an optional interior buttress helps control swelling
• Drytex: A neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow to keep ankles cool and dry; ideal for acute or chronic ankle sprains as well as prophylactic use
• Patented design features calcaneal heel lock and peroneal forefoot strap to control abnormal plantar flexion and inversion without restricting range of motion
• Medial/lateral superior malleolus buttresses for comfort and migration prevention
• Adjustable strapping
• Strong, durable design