Designed with a wider foot bed for increased stability and a soft nylon/foam liner with no seams in critical post–surgical areas and/or areas where neuropathy may occur. Tri–laminate insole is designed with Impax™ Grid technology to redistribute load away from ulcers with removal of Impax foam blocks. Low profile, rocker bottom cushioned outer sole for shock absorption. Optional Toe Cover and a set of Upright Pads for additional patient comfort. Ideal for replacement of total contact casting; treatment of pre–ulcerative or ulcerative conditions of the plantar surface of the foot; charcot foot.
• Wider footbed for increased stability
• Impax™ Grid technology redistributes load away form healing ulcers while allowing for a continuous plantar surface
• Simple to remove or replace Impax™ foam blocks
• Plastazote® foam has lower shear and is simple to clean and maintain
• Soft liner with no seams in critical areas