Designed with a wider foot bed for comfort and stability following lower leg, foot and ankle trauma and post-op procedures. A low profile, rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during ambulation. Soft nylon/foam liner is constructed to ensure no seams are in critical post–surgical areas. Malleable uprights breakdown on standard height walking brace to accommodate shorter tibia/fibula. Ideal following metatarsal fractures, bunionectomies, acute ankle sprains, stress and stable fractures of the foot.
• Wide footbed for increased stability and accommodation of edema or bandages
• Malleable uprights break down for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace
• One-piece liner design keeps seams away from post-surgical areas
• Anterior/Posterior and Medial/Lateral Shells available for compression and support
• Pediatric sizing through extra large
• Swiveling D-rings allow for criss cross or parallel strapping
• Cushioned inner/outer sole are designed to absorb shock upon heel strike