Protected range of motion and adjustable air cell system provides stability and helps decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. Uprights lock in fixed positions of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, and 30° plantar- and dorsi-flexion. Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort. Soft nylon/foam liner. Ideal following Achilles tendon repair for controlled rehab, and stable fractures of the lower leg.
• Adjustable pneumatic air chambers accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance
• Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust
• Wide footbed increases stability and accommodates edema or bandages
• Swiveling D-rings allow for crisscross or parallel strapping
• Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace
• ROM hinge promotes early range of motion