The Stabilizing Pro Ankle Brace is designed to meet the needs of demanding athletes. It features 800D ballistic nylon and reinforced eyelet area for outstanding performance and durability. A full circumferential elastic strap secures all strapping and provides tibia/fibula compression and stability. Lace-up design and trimmable figure-8 strapping locks the calcaneus into place and controls inversion/eversion. Removable, articulated medial/lateral stays enhance proprioception and stability. Fits easily into an athletic or street shoe. Universal to fit right and left.
• 800D non-stretch nylon for performance and durability
• Full circumferential elastic strap secures strapping and provides tibia/fibula compression and stability
• Lace-up design and trimable figure-8 strapping locks the calcaneus into place and controls inversion/eversion
• Removable, articulated medial/lateral stays enhance proprioception and stability
• Fits easily into an athletic or street shoe
• Universal right and left
A recent study of over 2,000 high school football players proves that wearing the Stabilizing Ankle Brace reduces the incidence of acute ankle injury by 61%. Wearing the brace did not increase the incidence or severity of acute knee injuries or other lower extremity injuries. Bracing also offers a low-cost alternative to athletic tape. (Source: McGuine T.A., Brooks A. AM J Sports Med.2011 "The Effect of Lace-up Ankle Braces on Injury Rates in High School Football Players").