The CLP Total Hip System maximizes initial stability by its rectangular form and unique contour, allowing rapid osseointegration and helping ensure long-term success.
The rectangular form of the CLP® hip stem assures rotational stability by providing a mechanical interlock with the proximal femoral cortical bone.
The unique contour that conforms to the shape that approximates the femoral anatomy, providing secure axial positioning of the prosthesis.
• Forged from Titanium alloy per ASTM.
• The calcar arch replicates the natural anatomic shape of the calcar region. The design more closely approximates the natural physiologic loading pattern for maintenance of healthy bone stock.
• The trochanteric wing provides primary stability by seating within the lateral aspect of the proximal femur.
• 14 standard offset sizes and 12 lateral offset sizes which can be used for either left or right total hip replacement.
• Compatible with CoCr and ceramic heads.
• Grit blast finish.