Intelect® Portable Electrotherapy for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. TENS is used to assist the clinician in controlling patient pain levels. This unit has an easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls. Includes leadwires, 9-volt battery, DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
• Dual Independent Channels
• Adjustable Timer
• Adjustable Frequency and Pulse Duration parameters
• Features five modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated Rate and Width, Strength Duration and Bi-Pulse
• Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls
• One-year warranty (unit only).