The Care 100 adjustable-height low beds are the best low beds for the price on the market today. Our newest Care bed model offers value and function without compromising resident or caregiver safety by featuring our tubular frame construction, which is designed to provide a sturdy structure for resident safety.
- Tubular Steel design provides sturdier structure for resident safety
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Three-section sleep surface offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Staff control is ergonomically located at the center of the foot panel and is easily accessed from either side of the bed (optional)
- Overall H length 83½"
- Standard overall HF length 85½"
- Width 35"
- Low height 8¾"
- High height 26"
- Underbed clearance 18"
- Safe work load 450 lbs
- Product weight 165 lbs
- Meets safety standards