The Joerns Bari10A bed was specifically designed to address bariatric patient dignity while providing patient safety and comfort when patient weight exceeds standard weight limits. Its design allows for independent head and knee movement, up/down adjustments and gravity assist re-positioning while ensuring optimal clinical outcomes for your patient.
- Collapse the frame width and length without tools allowing easy transfer through hallways and doors
- Easy to operate, integrated scale system allows patients to be weighed while in bed
- Attractive, non-bariatric style bed panels in a soft tone frame color
- Ergonomically designed staff controls provide care givers with backlit controls, function lockouts and peace of mind
- AdvancedCare Controls including Trendelenburg, Gravity Assist and Comfort Chair
- Bed Length 80" expandable to 88"
- Bed Width 36" expandable to 48"
- Sleep Surface Low Height 18¾"
- Sleep Surface High Height 33¾"
- Bed Weight Capacity 1050 lbs
- Underbed Clearance 5½"
- Maximum Back Angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Maximum Knee Angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Safety Standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-52, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.2.52