Incorporates clinically-proven semi-rigid shell and aircells to provide comfort and support. Additional compression and stabilization is provided by anterior talofibular cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps. This unique "step-in" design (toes first inserted into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make the AirSport™ extremely fast and easy to put on.
• Foam-filled aircell that cushions and supports the ankle
• Semi-rigid encased shell offers proven Air-Stirrup® support
• Coated fabric for durability
• Anterior talofibular cross strap for ankle stabilization
• Integral forefoot and shin wraps for support
• Automatic heel width adjustment for easy application
Indication: Ankle sprain; Chronic instability; Prophylaxis